Canadian Bacon & Egg Cups
A unique, low-carb breakfast recipe. Easy enough for everyday, but elegant enough for entertaining.
- 6 Ounces Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 10 Large Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Fresh Parsley (chopped (optional))
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one round of Canadian Bacon in each cup, pressing to line sides and bottom. (You may need to slightly fold the edges.) One at a time, crack eggs and place in Canadian Bacon ”cups,” one egg per cup. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are done to your liking, 12-18 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.