Thank you for your interest in the Celiac Disease Foundation. If you have searched our site and cannot find an answer to your question, please contact us.
The Celiac Disease Foundation provides resources for informational purposes only. The materials contained here are not intended to be used for the diagnosis or, your physician or dietitian recommended, treatment of celiac disease nor to provide legal advice or opinions. We are unable to interpret laboratory tests. An attorney should be contacted for advice on legal issues.
Health information should always be reviewed with your physician or dietitian. Visit our Healthcare Practitioner Directory for a database of medical professionals who are familiar with celiac disease.
If you have questions about a gluten-free product, please reach out to the manufacturer.
If you’re having an emergency, call 911.
Before you reach out to Celiac Disease Foundation, please note, we do not recommend specific:
- Food, drugs and beauty products
- Schools and colleges
- Health care professionals
- Legal professionals
Additionally, the Celiac Disease Foundation staff does not:
- Review 504 plans, sit in on school meetings, or resolve compliance issues
- Research ingredients in food, medication or other items
- Share petitions
- Provide diagnosis or review symptoms. Our Symptoms Assessment Tool can be used to see if you have an increased risk for celiac disease and should go see a doctor.
Foundation staff endeavor to reply to emails within two business days of receipt. Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take several days to receive a reply. Thank you for your understanding.