Thank you for your interest in the Celiac Disease Foundation. If you have searched our site and cannot find an answer to your question, please contact us.
Please know that:
- Foundation staff cannot interpret laboratory tests, diagnose, or recommend medical treatment.
- We can provide general information about celiac disease and its management.
- Only a doctor with knowledge of your complete medical history, all lab results, physical exam and symptoms can answer specific questions about your individual situation and determine the diagnosis, and which treatments or medications may be right for you.
- The Celiac Disease Foundation does not endorse or recommend products or services.
- Foundation staff endeavor to reply to emails within two business days of receipt. Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take several days to receive a reply. Thank you for your understanding.