Become a Patient Advocate
Patients and their caregivers are experts when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of how celiac disease impacts their lives and the celiac-related issues that matter most to them. Because of this, researchers and advocacy organizations are interested in working with patients whose valuable insights can help shape the future of celiac disease treatment. The goal of the Patient Advocate Program is to teach you more about celiac disease and clinical research so that by the end of the online program, you are prepared to participate in research as an informed Patient Advocate. Make your voice heard in celiac disease research by registering today!
- Step 1: Complete Patient Advocate Registration
- Step 2: Complete your Baseline Assessment
- Step 3: Watch Video Modules
- Step 4: Complete Understanding Checks
- Step 5: Complete your Post-Assessment
- Step 6: Receive Your Certificate!
Patient Advocate Registration
Sign up for the online program by filling out the form below.