It’s time to form a team! Looking for something fun to do with your friends and family – no matter where they are across the nation? Learn how joining or creating a team for the Virtual Turkey Trot can boost your fundraising goals and accelerate the diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease.
- Creating a team provides an opportunity to engage with your network and deepen their relationship with your cause. With multiple team members raising funds and educating their networks, our mission is amplified to new people and potential supporters.
- Though the Turkey Trot is virtual, joining a team can create the same sense of community as an in-person event. The Turkey Trot is a fun event for all ages and fitness abilities. Joining a team will allow you to work with like-minded people who share the common goal of raising funds and awareness for celiac disease research.
- Joining a team provides motivation. Joining a Turkey Trot team can inspire and motivate you to reach the finish line – and your fundraising goal!
- Set team goals to work toward together. Setting fundraising goals and accomplishing them as a team can create a bond and appreciation for the contributions of each team member.
- Creating a team is a great way to spend time with family and friends as you move together toward a cure.
Click here to sign-up today.