Wishing you and your family health, happiness, and gluten-free cheer this holiday season and through the New Year!
- Gluten Impossible to Avoid for Most People, Study Shows
- TTB Ruling Permits Gluten-Free Label on Spirits Distilled from Gluten-Containing Grains
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Shows Distinct Immune Response
- Untreated Celiac Disease in Mothers Linked with Birth Defects
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
I hope this message finds you well this Thanksgiving holiday. I am thankful for your support, which has allowed the Celiac Disease Foundation to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our celiac community. My family’s first fundraising experience was participating in a 5K Fun Run representing Team Gluten-Free in 2010....