From our family to yours, the Celiac Disease Foundation wishes our community a very happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful holiday with friends, family, and all of your gluten-free favorites.
- CDF Featured in The Teen Magazine for Celiac Disease Awareness Month
- Contact Congress - Marilyn's Message May 2021
- For Celiac Patients, Hope is on the Horizon with New Biotech Leader Ukko
- 2021 Celiac Disease Foundation Volunteers of the Year
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
For decades, the celiac disease community has been demanding a drug alternative to the always burdensome and often ineffective gluten-free diet. Thanks in part to work done by the Celiac Disease Foundation, dozens of proposed drug therapies are now in the development pipeline at biopharmaceutical companies and academic research centers...