From our family to yours, the Celiac Disease Foundation wishes our community a very happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful holiday with friends, family, and all of your gluten-free favorites.
- TTB Ruling Permits Gluten-Free Label on Spirits Distilled from Gluten-Containing Grains
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Shows Distinct Immune Response
- Untreated Celiac Disease in Mothers Linked with Birth Defects
- KAN-101 Phase 1 Clinical Trial Recruiting Now
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
With your generous support, we invest heavily in celiac disease research to accelerate diagnosis, the development of treatments, and a cure. One of our most important research investments over the last several years has been in iCureCeliac®, the nation’s celiac disease patient registry. Again and again, iCureCeliac® has helped researchers...