Do you live in New York? Join us for the 6th Annual New York Golf Outing on Thursday, August 30, and enjoy a day of golf, raffles, silent auction, cocktail hour, and more! Click here to learn more and register.
Calling All Golfers!
- New Pediatric Celiac Disease Study Finds Incidence Varies by Region
- Food Is Our Only Medicine - Marilyn’s Message October 2022
- Updating CDC Resources - Marilyn’s Message September 2022
- Make Your Voice Heard – Marilyn’s Message August 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
2/23/2023Read moreCeliac Disease as a Model for Autoimmune Research – Marilyn’s Message February 2023
Thanks to the tireless support of our patient community, we at the Celiac Disease Foundation are delighted to report at the beginning of this calendar year two significant milestones in our ongoing efforts to compel the federal government to treat celiac disease with the seriousness it deserves. Department of Defense...