Do you live in New York? Join us for the 6th Annual New York Golf Outing on Thursday, August 30, and enjoy a day of golf, raffles, silent auction, cocktail hour, and more! Click here to learn more and register.
Calling All Golfers!
- Help Advance Scientific Research by Joining the CeliacShield Study
- Marilyn's Message February 2019
- Chronic Inflammation Permanently Alters Immune Cells in Celiac Patients
- New Clinical Study Opportunity for People with Kidney Damage Caused by Celiac Disease
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
You know better than anyone the challenges of living with celiac disease. As CEO of the Celiac Disease Foundation, I am scheduled to testify on April 9th in front of the Congressional Appropriations Subcommittee responsible for NIH funding for celiac disease research. I want to bring with me stories from...