Do you live in New York? Join us for the 6th Annual New York Golf Outing on Thursday, August 30, and enjoy a day of golf, raffles, silent auction, cocktail hour, and more! Click here to learn more and register.
Calling All Golfers!
- Leading Doctors, Researchers Recommend Celiac Disease Patients be Screened for Autoimmune Disorders
- New Pediatric Celiac Disease Study Finds Incidence Varies by Region
- Food Is Our Only Medicine - Marilyn’s Message October 2022
- Updating CDC Resources - Marilyn’s Message September 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
As Thanksgiving approaches, we at the Celiac Disease Foundation are grateful for you, our celiac community, and the progress we are making – together – to accelerate diagnosis, treatment, and a cure for celiac disease. We’ve accomplished so much this year, and here are some noteworthy highlights: The Celiac Disease...