Do you live in New York? Join us for the 6th Annual New York Golf Outing on Thursday, August 30, and enjoy a day of golf, raffles, silent auction, cocktail hour, and more! Click here to learn more and register.
Calling All Golfers!
- Gluten-Free Diet & Weight Changes
- CDF Signs onto Proposed Rule in ACA
- Gluten Peptides Monitor Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation Partners with Mediaplanet for Digestive Health & Wellness Campaign
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
I am pleased to announce that 2020 is starting out BIG, with the Celiac Disease Foundation hosting the National Celiac Disease Patient Advocacy Summit on February 27, 2020, in Washington, DC. In our meetings with representatives from Congress, NIH, and the FDA, we have been told what we need to do...