It’s as delicious as you thought it would be.
- CDF Awards Research Grant to UC Davis to Reduce Wheat Allergenicity- November 2021 Marilyn's Message
- Impact of My PCORI Panel Appointment - Marilyn's Message October 2021
- Experiences of a Gluten-Free Diet in Patients with Celiac Disease: A Multi-National Survey
- NIH Research Roadmap for Celiac Disease-Marilyn’s Message September 2021
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
For the first time ever, NIH Released a Notice of Special Interest for Celiac Disease on November 23, 2021. With the support of the celiac patient community and a committed group of celiac disease researchers, the Celiac Disease Foundation began its concerted push for NIH funding of celiac disease research...