Whether you top your @Pamela’s waffle with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or gluten-free fried chicken, National Waffle Day is not a celebration you want to miss!
Do You Like Waffles? Yeah, We Like Waffles!
- Ask Your Senator to Support Funding for Celiac Disease Research
- March Advocacy Update - Marilyn’s Message March 2023
- New Pediatric Celiac Disease Study Finds Incidence Varies by Region
- Food Is Our Only Medicine - Marilyn’s Message October 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
5/26/2023Read moreHonoring Our Dedicated Patient Community – Marilyn’s Message May 2023
During the month of May, Celiac Disease Awareness Month, the Celiac Disease Foundation is taking the opportunity to honor the advocacy efforts of our dedicated, inspiring celiac disease patient community. Thanks to the contributions of our patients, celiac disease has become a model for establishing and keeping patients and caregivers...