This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- Help Advance Scientific Research by Joining the CeliacShield Study
- Marilyn's Message February 2019
- Chronic Inflammation Permanently Alters Immune Cells in Celiac Patients
- New Clinical Study Opportunity for People with Kidney Damage Caused by Celiac Disease
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
You know better than anyone the challenges of living with celiac disease. As CEO of the Celiac Disease Foundation, I am scheduled to testify on April 9th in front of the Congressional Appropriations Subcommittee responsible for NIH funding for celiac disease research. I want to bring with me stories from...