This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- Anokion Announces KAN-101 Phase 1 Success & Phase 2 Plans
- CDF Awards Research Grant to UC Davis to Reduce Wheat Allergenicity- November 2021 Marilyn's Message
- Impact of My PCORI Panel Appointment - Marilyn's Message October 2021
- Experiences of a Gluten-Free Diet in Patients with Celiac Disease: A Multi-National Survey
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
For the first time ever, NIH Released a Notice of Special Interest for Celiac Disease on November 23, 2021. With the support of the celiac patient community and a committed group of celiac disease researchers, the Celiac Disease Foundation began its concerted push for NIH funding of celiac disease research...