This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- Celiac Disease Foundation and SSCD Submit Comments on FDA Draft Guidance for Developing Drugs for Adjunctive Treatment to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Celiac Disease Foundation Excellence in Celiac Disease Research and Young Investigator Prize Recipients Donate Prize Funds to Benefit the Celiac Community
- CDF Announces Recipients of Inaugural Celiac Disease Research Prizes
- New Tool in Development to Improve Pediatric Celiac Disease Research - Marilyn's Message April 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
New awards honor exceptional contributions to the field of celiac disease Los Angeles, CA May 11, 2022 – The Celiac Disease Foundation is pleased to announce the establishment of two international celiac disease research prizes. The Prize for Excellence in Celiac Disease Research recognizes investigators whose research has made a...