This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- KAN-101 Phase 1 Clinical Trial Recruiting Now
- Why Celiac Awareness is Vital During COVID-19
- 2019 Celiac Disease Foundation Volunteers of the Year
- Gluten-Free Products Available Now
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
We are pleased to announce our newest online resource to drive policy change to improve the health of those living with celiac disease and accelerate research for better diagnostics, treatments, and a cure: iAdvocate. In iAdvocate at celiac.org, you will find the training, tools, and support you need to begin effectively advocating...