This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- CDF Signs onto Proposed Rule in ACA
- Gluten Peptides Monitor Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation Partners with Mediaplanet for Digestive Health & Wellness Campaign
- An Often-Missed Sign of Celiac Disease
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
Hello from the International Celiac Disease Symposium, It's Friday in Paris and day two of the 18th International Celiac Disease Symposium (ICDS). Once every two years, the leading researchers in celiac disease come together from around the world to present their findings at this meeting. Yesterday, I was honored to...