This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- Gluten-Free Diet & Weight Changes
- CDF Signs onto Proposed Rule in ACA
- Gluten Peptides Monitor Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation Partners with Mediaplanet for Digestive Health & Wellness Campaign
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
I am pleased to announce that 2020 is starting out BIG, with the Celiac Disease Foundation hosting the National Celiac Disease Patient Advocacy Summit on February 27, 2020, in Washington, DC. In our meetings with representatives from Congress, NIH, and the FDA, we have been told what we need to do...