This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- NIH to Submit Plan for Celiac Disease Research
- Help Advance Scientific Research by Joining the CeliacShield Study
- Marilyn's Message February 2019
- Chronic Inflammation Permanently Alters Immune Cells in Celiac Patients
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
Improving celiac disease diagnosis demands constant and, potentially, radical innovation. We know that celiac disease is not being diagnosed early enough or often enough. How can big data solve this? Large amounts of patient data make it easier to find patterns and relationships. Analyzing big data helps identify which patients are...