This vegetarian option will keep better in the lunchbox and pose less of a food safety risk than beef or chicken. Ingredients can be packed in a container with several compartments to keep from getting soggy, and provide a fun taco bar activity for lunchtime!
- KAN-101 Phase 1 Clinical Trial Recruiting Now
- Why Celiac Awareness is Vital During COVID-19
- 2019 Celiac Disease Foundation Volunteers of the Year
- Gluten-Free Products Available Now
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
Securing public and private health insurance coverage of Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) for celiac disease patients has been a long-time priority of the Celiac Disease Foundation. I am pleased to share with you that we are beginning to see real progress towards our goal. MNT is defined by federal statute...