ProNourish™, a nutritional drink brand from Nestlé Health Science (NHS), has launched short “hands and pans” videos of quick and easy gluten-free and low-FODMAP snack ideas to support people with digestive sensitivities. These videos are being released in conjunction with a year-long collaboration between ProNourishTM Nutritional Drink and the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF).
Gluten-Free and Low-FODMAP Recipe Videos
- What’s New in Celiac News? Summary: Association of IBD With Coeliac Disease and Coeliac Autoimmunity in Children and Adults
- Celiac Disease Foundation Debuts Innovative iRecruitCeliac Patient Recruitment Platform
- Recording Now Available: International Symposium on Celiac Disease
- What’s New in Celiac News? Machine Algorithms and Pathways, Oh My!
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Patient Profile Advocacy Series
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
Here at the Celiac Disease Foundation, we deeply value hearing stories from our patient community. Elevating the lived experience of people navigating celiac disease and recognizing the good work of our patient advocates are important ways to build community among our patients, caregivers, and supporters worldwide. Your stories are also...