Spiralized Beets with Mandarins
- 2 Beets (trimmed and peeled)
- 11 Ounces Dole Mandarin Oranges (1 can, drained, reserve syrup)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Sprig Mint (leaves torn)
- Spiralize beets by inserting the smaller end of the beet into the round blade of the spiralizer, keeping it centered and using the blade with the smallest triangles.
- Cut the beet spirals into smaller 6-inch-long pieces using scissors.
- Combine 2 tablespoons reserved juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Whisk well. Add beets and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Divide between 2 plates and top with mandarin oranges and mint.