Think you have what it takes to win? Do you have a tried and true gluten-free recipe you want to share with the gluten-free community? Submit your favorite appetizer, entrée, or dessert recipe to Celiac Disease Foundation using our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).
Sensational Summer Recipe Contest!
- ImmunogenX and Mayo Clinic Successfully Complete the CeliacShield Trial
- CEO Marilyn Geller to Present at NIAID Accelerating Progress in Celiac Disease Workshop
- CDRMP News - Marilyn's Message February 2021
- Gluten Impossible to Avoid for Most People, Study Shows
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
March 18, 2021, was the first day of the NIH’s Accelerating Progress in Celiac Disease Workshop. This workshop is a direct outcome of our advocacy efforts in Washington, DC, in particular the inclusion of report language in NIH’s appropriation budget by our legislative partners on Capitol Hill. (Thank you for...