Think you have what it takes to win? Do you have a tried and true gluten-free recipe you want to share with the gluten-free community? Submit your favorite appetizer, entrée, or dessert recipe to Celiac Disease Foundation using our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).
Sensational Summer Recipe Contest!
- Experiences of a Gluten-Free Diet in Patients with Celiac Disease: A Multi-National Survey
- NIH Research Roadmap for Celiac Disease-Marilyn’s Message September 2021
- Food Labeling Modernization Act of 2021 - Marilyn's Message August 2021
- GREAT VI FDA Virtual Workshop - Marilyn's Message July 2021
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
In order to secure increased federal investments in celiac disease research, a group of Celiac Disease Foundation staff members, advocates, and I began a series of detailed conversations in 2019 with key Members of Congress and the leadership of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). We learned that a better...