Think you have what it takes to win? Do you have a tried and true gluten-free recipe you want to share with the gluten-free community? Submit your favorite appetizer, entrée, or dessert recipe to Celiac Disease Foundation using our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).
Sensational Summer Recipe Contest!
- CDF Featured in The Teen Magazine for Celiac Disease Awareness Month
- Contact Congress - Marilyn's Message May 2021
- For Celiac Patients, Hope is on the Horizon with New Biotech Leader Ukko
- 2021 Celiac Disease Foundation Volunteers of the Year
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
For decades, the celiac disease community has been demanding a drug alternative to the always burdensome and often ineffective gluten-free diet. Thanks in part to work done by the Celiac Disease Foundation, dozens of proposed drug therapies are now in the development pipeline at biopharmaceutical companies and academic research centers...