Grilled Chicken Summer Salad
- 3/4 Cup Poppyseed Dressing (divided )
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 8 Ounces Dole Mediterranean or Leafy Romaine Salad (1 package)
- 15 Ounces Dole Mandarin Oranges (1 can, drained)
- 1 Cup Dole Strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Almonds (toasted, slivered – optional)
- Remove 1/4 cup dressing for chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup reserved dressing. Discard any remaining dressing. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Line 3 individual plates with salad blend. Arrange chicken, mandarin oranges and strawberries over salad. Sprinkle almonds over salad, if desired. Serve with remaining dressing.