Chicken, Asparagus and Mango Lettuce Wraps
Made with Crunchmaster™ Original Multi-Seed Crackers.
- 1 head Red Leaf lettuce
- 4 fresh chives
- 1/4 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp. fresh grapefruit zest
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 6 Asparagus (trimmed and cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 cup Crunchmaster™ Original Multi-Seed Crackers, crushed
- 4 ounces chicken cutlets (cooked and shredded)
- 1 small ripe mango (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/6 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Steam asparagus over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until cooked and bright green. Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving dish. Top with chives, bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes, grapefruit zest, avocado, red onion, sunflower seeds, asparagus, Crunchmaster™ Crackers, chicken, mango, sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce and grapefruit juice; mix well to combine.
- Serve lettuce wraps with peanut butter dipping sauce.
Per 1/6 recipe