Snickerdoodle Chex Mix
Get the classic taste of cinnamon and sugar cookies in a munchable snack mix that’s ready in 15 minutes!
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (ground)
- 2 Cups Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
- 4 Cups Popcorn (popped)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (or margarine)
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals and popcorn.
- In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture evenly over cereal mixture; stir. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture; stir. Microwave 1 minute longer. Spread on waxed paper or paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
The cinnamon and sugar mixture blends in more evenly when it’s sprinkled on the cereal mixture a half at a time.