No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie
- 2 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free Honey Nut Cheerios
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Package Cream Cheese ((8oz), softened)
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger (ground)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves (ground)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg (ground)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream (whipped)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using food processor, finely crush cereal.
- In medium bowl, mix crushed cereal and brown sugar with fork. Stir in melted butter until well mixed. Place cereal mixture in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press cereal mixture evenly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread evenly in pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
For an extra special look, top each piece of pie with a dollop of whipped cream and a toasted pecan half or a sprinkle of cinnamon.