Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Serve nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce–BBQ, ketchup or honey.
- 2 Cups Cheerios
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts or Thighs (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (or margarine, melted)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Finely crush cereal. Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside. In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended. Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture. Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.
Assemble and refrigerate chicken nuggets up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add 5 minutes to the bake time.