Apple Cinnamon Cheerios Crisp
Create a tasty apple crisp with an apple-crunch topping. After one taste, you’ll want to make it again and again!
- 4 Cups Red Apples (3-4 medium)
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/3 Cup Butter (or margarine, firm)
- 2 Cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- Heat oven to 350° F. Arrange apples in ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- In medium bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Stir in cereal; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate any remaining crisp.