Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Greek yogurt is added to these twice baked sweet potatoes to create an extra fluffy and creamy consistency that your whole family will love.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes (9-10 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (plain)
- 12 Ounces Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Clean and pierce potatoes with fork several times.
- Bake until soft, about 45-60 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and remove flesh to bowl, leaving thin layer around outside of the potato to keep the shape.
- Mash sweet potato flesh. Add 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese and Greek yogurt. Stir in chopped Canadian Bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add filling back into potato skins. Top with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven until heated through and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Serve topped with chopped parsley and additional Canadian Bacon, if desired.