Mushroom & Chicken Sausage Bowls
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 8 Ounces Mushrooms (fresh, sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 5 Ounces Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Breakfast Sausage Links (thawed and sliced)
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in 10-inch, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and peppers and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in green onions and chicken sausage.
- Divide sausage mixture equally between 4 oven safe ramekins. Crack 1 egg into center of each cup. Transfer cups to rimmed baking sheet. Bake until egg whites are almost set, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper before serving.