Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
Butter, brown sugar and spice make a sweet and crunchy cereal mix.
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 8 oz Pecans
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute. Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool.
- Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in airtight container.