Honey-Sriracha Chex Mix
Honey and Sriracha sauce bring a sweet and spicy kick to your party mix that’s ready for munching in 15 minutes!
- 3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Peanuts (roasted and salted)
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Mini Pretzels
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp gluten-free Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 cups popcorn (popped)
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, peanuts and pretzels; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in Sriracha sauce and honey. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Place in serving bowl; stir in popcorn. Store in airtight container.