Frozen Fruit Pops
- 1 peach (cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup))
- 2 kiwis (peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds)
- 3 oz blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 oz strawberries (hulled and halved (3/4 cup))
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100% white-grape juice
- Arrange some of each fruit into eight 3-ounce pop molds, making sure pieces fit snugly.
- Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover the fruit. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about six hours. Keep up to two weeks.
- Optional: pair with 5 oz. flavored Greek yogurt to add protein. (140 kcals, 3g fat, 18g carb, 11g protein, 80mg sodium)