Orange Chicken Bowl
- 1 lb chicken breasts or thighs (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rice flour
- canola oil (for frying)
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups San-J Orange Sauce
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or 2-inch deep-frying pan to 350º F.
- Add the rice flour to a large re-sealable plastic bag and place the chicken in the bag. Shake well to coat the chicken.
- Shake off the excess flour and deep fry the chicken in batches until completely cooked. Remove the chicken from the oil and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Heat a wok or large sauce-pan and pour San-J Orange Sauce in the wok to heat for a few seconds. Add the chicken to the sauce and stir until the chicken is well coated and the sauce thickens.