It’s team-forming time! Looking for something fun to do with your friends and family, no matter where they are across the nation? Learn more about our Virtual Turkey Trot Cross-Country Challenge and how joining or creating a team can expand your fundraising and impact to accelerate celiac disease research for a cure.
- Creating a team provides support and unity for families and groups of fundraisers. With multiple team members raising funds and educating their network, the message gets amplified to new people and potential supporters.
- Though the Turkey Trot is virtual this year, joining a team can create the same sense of community of an in-person event. The Turkey Trot is a fun event for all ages and fitness abilities and joining a team will allow you to work with likeminded individuals who share the common goal of raising funds and awareness for celiac disease research.
- Joining a team provides additional motivation. Joining a Turkey Trot team can help inspire you to reach your fundraising goal, and having a team cheering on your progress can also motivate you to reach the 3.1 mile finish line. It also adds a fun element of competition!
- Set team goals to work towards together. We know that the strength of the team is each individual member, and the strength of each member is the team. Setting fundraising goals and moving towards them as a team can create a unified bond and appreciation for what each team member brings to the group.
- Creating a team is a great way to spend time with family and friends. We live in a busy world, and physically traveling to be with family might be difficult right now. The Virtual Turkey Trot provides the opportunity to spend valuable virtual time with loved ones and move together towards a cure. These special moments can help you recharge and smile at the end of a busy day.
Register here to get started! During the registration process you will be asked, “Will you be creating a personal fundraiser?”. If you would like to join or create a virtual team, you must select “Yes.” If you’re already registered as a fundraiser, you can join any team!