- 6 Cups Frozen Hash Browns (thawed)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 6 Slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Breakfast Sausage Links (sliced)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes (finely diced)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F and line large pizza stone or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine hash browns, egg, melted butter or bacon drippings, and salt and pepper. Mix well to coat and turn out onto prepared pizza stone. Shape into large 12-inch circle and press down firmly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until edges are beginning to brown. Remove and reduce oven temperature to 350˚F.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium low heat. In large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined. Season to taste.
- Pour into skillet and let sit 30 seconds without stirring. Then use spatula or wooden spoon to stir, lifting and folding from bottom. Continue until eggs are cooked through.
- Distribute scrambled eggs over crust; sprinkle with crumbled bacon and sliced sausage. Top with shredded cheese. Bake 20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and serve.