What is Team Gluten-Free?
Team Gluten-Free is a community fundraising program that provides a simple way for athletes and non-athletes alike to raise awareness and funds for the Celiac Disease Foundation’s programs for research, education, and advocacy. Fundraising efforts may include any event from marathons to triathlons, bake sales, movie nights, wedding favors, community service projects, or any way that you can have fun raising funds. The money raised by Team Gluten-Free members supports the Foundation’s mission to accelerate diagnosis, treatments, and a cure for celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Team Gluten-Free is a fundraising arm of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, public benefit corporation.
Click Here for a TGF Member Spotlight!
As a Team Gluten-Free member, you will join a community of dedicated change-makers. Whether they hold bake sales, bike cross-country, or host basketball tournaments, Team Gluten-Free members are passionate about transforming their interests into opportunities to raise funds and awareness for celiac disease research. By joining our community, you will gain access to:
- A personalized fundraising page and online fundraising headquarters
- Helpful resources, such as a Team Gluten-Free handbook that includes sample templates, letters, sponsorship materials, and media tools
- The support of our Team Gluten-Free staff throughout your fundraising efforts
- Branded Team Gluten-Free merchandise, materials, and swag
Team Gluten-Free Fundraising Prizes:
- $100 raised: TGF swag bag and t-shirt
- $250 raised: TGF swag bag, t-shirt, hat, and water bottle
- $500 raised: TGF swag bag, t-shirt, hat, water bottle, and two tickets to the Celiac Disease Foundation National Conference & Gluten-Free EXPO
- $1,000 raised: Spotlight Feature and all of the above