Spicy Pork With Toast and Peppers
A fiery, flavourful Mexican meat dish… not for the faint of palate!
- 4 slices Artisan Baker Multigrain Bread
- 11 oz pork spare ribs
- 3 tsp chilli pepper, ground
- 1 oz olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 oz White Wine
- In a bowl, place the spare ribs with the oil, salt and pepper, 2 teaspoons of chili powder, and the minced garlic. Allow to marinate for around an hour.
- Then preheat the oven to 350° F. and place the spare ribs with the sauce in a heat-resistant baking dish.
- Bake for around 20 minutes and add the white wine, then continue cooking until they are well roasted.
- Dice the peppers and the bread.
- In a frying pan, heat around 2 tablespoons of oil, add the bread and peppers, and then add 1 teaspoon of chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to cook for around 5 minutes over high heat.
- Remove the spareribs from the oven, arrange them on a serving plate, and next to them arrange the toast with the peppers.