This moist and tasty gingerbread, made with our Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix, is delicious served with whipped cream, applesauce, or a combination of whipped cream and a light drizzle of boiled cider glaze.
40 to 45minutes
9" x 13" cake
- 1 box King Arthur Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each cloves and nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 tbsp (85g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (113g) molasses
- 1 tbsp (14g) cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 4 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup (152g) buttermilk or 1/2 cup (113g) liquid whey (the liquid drained from yogurt)
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.