Jessica’s Natural Foods
- Crust Ingredients
- 1 package Jessica’s Chocolate Chip Cookie mix, slightly over baked, not burnt; cooled
- 4 tbsp melted butter cooled
- Filling ingredients
- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 10 oz Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- whipped cream (optional)
- fresh berries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Prepare cookie crust: Put the baked cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- While food processor is running, slowly add 4 tbsp melted butter.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate to form the pie crust.
- Prepare filling: Combine heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Over low heat, melt chocolate until mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- In a separate bowl whisk together cream cheese, butter and brown sugar.
- Pour chocolate mixture into cream cheese and butter mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.*
- Let the pie cool to room temperature. Place in fridge overnight for a firm pie.
- Serve with whipped cream.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.