Addictively delicious, these homemade truffles are made with a simple white chocolate ganache and crushed Schar Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams.
Chocolate Matcha Truffles
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate Honeygrams
- 10 Ounces White Chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 cup 35% heavy cream
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 tsp. matcha green tea powder
- Place chocolate in small heatproof bowl; set aside. Bring cream to a simmer in small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour over chocolate. Let stand for 5 minutes; stir until smooth. Whisk in butter until melted and well combined.
- Stir in matcha. Let stand until room temperature. Fold in 1/2 cup crushed Schär Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams. Chill until set.
- Scoop with teaspoon and roll into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining crushed Schär Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams to coat.
- Place in mini muffin paper cups.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.