- 1/2 Cup Betty Crocker All-Purpose Gluten-Free Rice Flour Blend
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Stick Butter (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Dash black pepper
- 1 Dash Garlic Powder
- 10-14 Chicken Wings
- Stir the ingredients for the flour mix in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour flour mix into a gallon zip lock bag.
- Place three or four chicken wings in the flour bag at once, and shake the bag to coat the wings with flour.
- Shake the excess flour off and place the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Deep fry the wings for 10-15 minutes at 360°F. Drain the grease, then coat the wings with sauce using a brush.
- Put the fried wings in the oven at 215°F to keep them warm until served.
- While the last batch of wings is being fried, stir the sauce over low to medium heat to prepare for dipping.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
Sodium 546mg 23%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Protein 12g 24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.