Jones Dairy Farm
This breakfast sandwich made with sweet potato buns and chicken sausage is a delicious start to your day that you can take with you in the morning.
Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Buns
- 1 round sweet potato
- 2 links Jones Dairy Farm Antibiotic Free No Sugar Chicken Sausage
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 avocado
- Optional: sriracha or hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut sweet potato into 1/2" thick rounds. Place rounds on lined baking sheet. Brush both sides with avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes. Flip rounds. Bake additional 15 minutes. Remove sweet potato from oven. Allow to cool slightly. While sweet potatoes cool, slice avocado. Whisk egg and scramble in pan. Heat sausage over stove top.
- Slice sausage links in half long ways. Lay on sweet potato round. Top with scrambled egg and avocado. Drizzle sauce and add second sweet potato bun on top.
- Wrap with parchment for an on-the-go breakfast sandwich.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.