- 1/2 tomato ripe, sliced
- 1 Handful Basil leaves
- Mozzarella Cheese fresh, sliced
- 2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse White Bread
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of bread; repeat with other slice.
- Lay one slice bread oil side down; add layers of basil and tomatoes.
- Drizzle vinegar over tomatoes; top with sliced mozzarella.
- Place other slice of bread on top, oil side up.
- Cook on panini press or hot grill pan until outside of panini is golden brown.
- If using a grill pan, heat to medium; place sandwich in preheated pan.
- Using glass casserole dish or large pot, press down on sandwich for about 30 seconds; leave in place until bread is golden brown.
- Flip sandwich and repeat.
- Panini is ready when outside of sandwich is toasted with grill marks and cheese has melted.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42g 65%
Sodium 423mg 18%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Protein 14g 28%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.