- 6 Sticks Seafood Snackers
- 2/3 Cup Sticky White Rice
- 1 Sheet Nori
- 1/2 avocado
- Wrap a bamboo mat in plastic wrap (so the rice doesn’t stick to the mat).
- Break or cut a nori sheet in half and place it on the mat (shiny side down).
- Spread a handful of rice over the nori, covering the entire sheet (about 1 cm high).
- Flip the nori, so the rice is facing down on the bamboo mat.
- Line up the crab sticks vertically along the right side of the nori.
- To the left of the crab sticks, line up thick slices of avocado.
- Roll the sushi with the bamboo sheet and cut into rolls.
- Optional: you can add some sesame seeds to the outside of the rolls and dip in gluten-free soy sauce.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 180 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Sodium 351mg 15%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 9%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.