Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
- 1 pound Bacon Slices
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple Chunks drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Chile Powder
- 1 tablespoon Green Onion thinly sliced, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half.
- Weave bacon around three pineapple chunks by skewering one end of bacon strip, then pineapple. Wrap bacon around one side of pineapple chunk and skewer middle section of bacon strip. Skewer another pineapple chunk, then fold bacon over one side of pineapple. Skewer a third another pineapple chunk.
- Drizzle bites with honey and lightly sprinkle with chipotle chile powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping each skewer halfway through, or until bacon is crisp. Garnish with green onion if desired.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.