Travel & Lodging
Travel & Lodging
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E. Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91101
Distance to Other Cities
- Downtown LA – 13 miles
- Hollywood – 16 miles
- Palm Springs – 107 miles
- Beverly Hills/ Rodeo Drive – 22 miles
- San Diego – 129 miles
- Santa Barbara – 99 miles
- Santa Monica Beach – 25 miles
Directions & Parking
- From Downtown Los Angeles – Take 110 North
- From South – Take 5 North to 605 North to 210 West
- From North – Take 5 South or 101 South to 134 East
- From East – Take 10 West to 57 North to 210 West
- From West – Take 143 East to 210 East
The convention center’s subterranean parking structure is $15.00 per day and shared with the Sheraton Pasadena. There are two entrances, (a) on Marengo Avenue, and (b) Euclid Avenue, both between Green Street and Cordova Street. If you are using a Mobile GPS, enter this address for the most direct route:175 South Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
Distance to Airport
The CDF Gluten-Free EXPO has secured room discounts at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. Book your discounted room here.303 Cordova Street, Pasadena, CA 91101 626-449-4000
Additionally, we are pleased to confirm that all rooms will include complimentary guestroom internet.
The deadline to reserve a room under the Celiac Disease Foundation EXPO block is May 6, 2019 at 5:00pm local time. Space is limited, so book early. The block rate is not guaranteed after this date.
Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directory at 626-449-4000 or 1-800-457-7940 and asking for the Reservations Department. Please request the group rate for Celiac Disease Foundation 2019.
- Occupancy Tax: The Sheraton Pasadena Hotel rates are subject to State and City taxes at the time of check in. Currently, these taxes at 15.195% and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Group Rates: The above rates are valid three days prior and three days after the event, based on space availability.
- Check-In/Check-Out Time: Check-in time is 3:00pm, check out time is 12:00pm. Guests arriving before 3:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Hotel Bell Captain can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are not available and for guests attending functions on the day of departure.
- Hotel Parking: Parking is $20.00 for overnight guests with in and out privileges. Parking for day guests is $10.00 (no in and out privileges) and $15.00 with in and out privileges. Parking charges are subject to change without prior notice.
Pasadena, CA Information: visitpasadena.com