It’s time to hop on over to your nearest grocery store and stock up on all the latest gluten-free candies for Easter and Passover. You no longer have to worry about making sure everyone is included because our candy list is full of treats everyone can enjoy. Candies listed below are considered to be gluten-free by their United States manufacturers as of the date of this posting. The Celiac Disease Foundation recommends ingredient review to confirm gluten-free status as manufacturing practices may change. Consumers are advised to verify ingredients directly with the manufacturer when in doubt.
Easter/Passover Candy List
- What’s New in Celiac News? Summary: Association of IBD With Coeliac Disease and Coeliac Autoimmunity in Children and Adults
- Celiac Disease Foundation Debuts Innovative iRecruitCeliac Patient Recruitment Platform
- Recording Now Available: International Symposium on Celiac Disease
- What’s New in Celiac News? Machine Algorithms and Pathways, Oh My!
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Patient Profile Advocacy Series
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
Here at the Celiac Disease Foundation, we deeply value hearing stories from our patient community. Elevating the lived experience of people navigating celiac disease and recognizing the good work of our patient advocates are important ways to build community among our patients, caregivers, and supporters worldwide. Your stories are also...