Celiac Disease Foundation, 20350 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 240, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Main: 818-716-1513 (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F Pacific Time)
- Information request line: 818-716-1513, x105
- Email: email@example.com
To contact a CDF Chapter or Support Group, please visit our Chapters and Support Groups page
- Donate by telephone: 818-716-1513, x101 (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F Pacific Time)
- Donate online: cdf.thankyou4caring.org
Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Inquire by telephone: 818-716-1513, x103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media and Speaker Requests
- Inquire by telephone: 818-716-1513, x104
- Email: email@example.com
INSIGHT Magazine Subscriptions
CDF Logo Wear and Books
- Order online: CDF Shop
Update Your Contact Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about Celiac Disease
- Information about Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- What is the Gluten-Free Diet?
- Gluten in Medication
- Fundraising for Celiac Disease Foundation
- Conference and Expo Information
- Find a Healthcare Practitioner
- Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Celiac Disease Foundation. If you have searched our site and cannot find an answer to your question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that:
- CDF staff cannot interpret laboratory tests, diagnose, or recommend medical treatment.
- We can provide general information about celiac disease and its management.
- Only a doctor with knowledge of your complete medical history, all lab results, physical exam and symptoms can answer specific questions about your individual situation and determine the diagnosis, and which treatments or medications may be right for you.
- CDF does not endorse or recommend products or services. To inquire about becoming a CDF sponsor, exhibitor or advertiser, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CDF staff endeavor to reply to emails within two business days of receipt. Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take several days to receive a reply. Thank you for your understanding.