Recipes

  • New / Recently Updated – New / Recently Updated
  • Proud Sponsor of CDF – Proud Sponsor of CDF
Displaying 1-2 of 2 recipes matching:
Crunchmaster Cinnamon & Sugar Grammy Crisps

Crispy Ice Cream Balls

Votes: 0 Rating: 0 You: Rate this recipe! Print Recipe Nutrition Facts Crispy Ice Cream Balls Amount Per Serving Calories 28 Calories from Fat 9 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1g 2% Sodium 12mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 4g 1% Sugars 2g Protein 1g 2% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. […]

Course: