Are you in elementary, middle, high school or college? Do you want to raise awareness of celiac disease at your school and in your local community? The Celiac Disease Foundation Student Ambassador Program is for you! The Student Ambassador Program helps children, teens and young adults become role models for others with celiac disease while raising awareness in the community and educating their peers.
This program is geared toward students who are interested in working with their local school to discuss the importance of celiac disease awareness and tolerance in schools.
All Student Ambassadors receive a Kit* that includes:
- An official CDF letter of appointment as a Student Ambassador
- A celiac disease awareness slide show presentation
- Classroom/Campus handouts
- A Team Gluten-Free t-shirt
- A Team Gluten-Free swag pack
- A personalized Team Gluten-Free fundraising page
- And more!
To get started, register with Team Gluten-Free
- Select “Join as an Individual”
- Create your login
- Complete your contact information – select Student Ambassador under “Fees”
- Pay the $50 registration fee
- Create your TGF page – view a sample page
What to do before your Student Ambassador Kit arrives:
- Watch the iCureCeliac video
- Enter your data into iCureCeliac – parents can answer on their child’s behalf
*You will receive your Kit within 15 business days of Student Ambassador registration.
Please contact Amy Hasquet at Amy.Hasquet@celiac.org or 818.716.1513, x101 for more information.