Communications and Marketing Associate
Celiac Disease Foundation seeks a dynamic individual to join our National Office team. This position is an integral part of a highly collaborative team prepared to take celiac disease to a new level of increased visibility, awareness and fundraising capacity. We work in a fast-paced environment with great emotional reward. You are a terrific fit if you are a strong leader, excellent multi-tasker, and a passionate and energetic risk-taker.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content across multiple platforms, including social media, blogs, websites, and digital and print publications
- Prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed
- Ensure continuity of the Foundation’s brand consistency and image; maintain standard and consistent messages in all external communications
- Analyze and strengthen the Foundation’s visibility and strategic outreach to its donors, development partners, sponsors, vendors, and the media for marketing and promotional purposes
- Work across the Foundation’s programs and events and use all appropriate media to create innovative strategies and campaigns that inspire engagement opportunities and encourage fundraising efforts
- Manage design and implementation of the marketing strategies and materials for campaigns, events, digital marketing, public relations, and media
- Coordinate media interest in the Foundation and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Conduct continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Provide support for Development campaigns with fundraising proposals, reports, letters, and digital communications
- Assist in planning and promoting annual fundraising events
- Respond to mail, email and telephone inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exceptional writing, editing, presentation skills, and creative thinking abilities; good story teller with the ability to translate program issues and results into compelling narratives and skills to customize communications for a variety of audiences and formats
- Excellent administrative and project management skills, particularly in an environment with competing demands and overlapping projects: ability to work independently, take initiative, establish and accomplish priorities when faced with multiple tasks, work with and without deadlines, pay close attention to details and logistics
- High proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of celiac disease
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends
Compensation is commensurate with experience. CDF provides a comprehensive benefits package including holidays and paid time off, medical, dental and vision coverage, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, monthly team building activities, and a kitchen stocked with gluten-free snacks.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter, 500 word writing sample, and three references with email addresses and phone numbers to email@example.com.