Yogurt Parfait with Quinoa Granola
A wonderful recipe for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity who have an intolerance to oats. Quinoa is a great source of protein, essential minerals, and fiber. This recipe is also lower in sugar than many commercially-available granolas.
- 2 Cups Quinoa flakes
- 1/2 Cup Nuts chopped, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.
- 1/4 Cup Hodgson Mill Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil melted
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dried Fruit blueberries, cranberries, chopped cherries etc.
- yogurt unsweetened, or dairy-free alternative