This vegan French toast is great for those with dairy or egg intolerances. It can be made in minutes and delicious served with fresh berries!
Vegan French Toast
- 4 slices BFree White Loaf
- 200 ml almond milk or plant based milk of choice
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- To serve: blueberries, strawberries, flaked almonds and maple syrup
- Add all ingredients except bread in a blender and blend until smooth
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan
- Dip the bread into the batter mixture, then place in the pan
- Fry for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through
- Serve with berries and flaked almonds
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.