- 1 Can Tuna light water, drained
- 1 Tablespoon Seedless Raisins
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dill
- 1/8 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise fat-free
- 1/8 Teaspoon Thyme dried
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream reduced-fat
- 3 Cups Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 1 Medium tomato cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream; stir into tuna mixture.
- Divide salad greens between two plates.
- Top with tuna mixture and tomato wedges.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g 3%
Sodium 571mg 24%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Protein 17g 34%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.