Tuna Pasta Salad
- 1-6 oz can Crown Prince Natural Albacore Tuna drained and chunked
- 1/2 bottle Crown Prince Natural Clam Juice
- 12 oz dried gluten-free farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 6 oz fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 1-15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and potatoes. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 6 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables and pasta are tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, clam juice, lemon juice, oil, vinegar and chives. Pour over the pasta mixture and toss. Add the tuna, white beans, onion, tomato, bell pepper, capers and basil. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix. Serves 4-6.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.