Jones Dairy Farm
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 20 Ounces Refrigerated Hash Browns
- 4 Ounces Parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 5 Ounces Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Sausage Links sliced into coins
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 Cup Basil fresh, chopped
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine eggs and cream; whisk until well combined. Sprinkle onion powder, salt and both peppers over egg mixture while whisking. Whisk until completely combined. Set aside.
- In slow cooker, combine hash browns and about 1/2 of each of parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Using fingers, gently toss until combined. Pour egg mixture over top; if necessary use spatula to smooth out top.
- Set aside about 1/2 of remaining mozzarella cheese (approximately 2 ounces). Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top of casserole. Cover slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low or until center is cooked through. A thermometer inserted into center should read 160°F.
- Sprinkle casserole with remaining cheese, serve and enjoy!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.