Paleo Gluten-Free Bread Recipe
The perfect balance of gluten-free flours yields the perfect texture and flavor for this paleo gluten-free bread loaf. Make it once and use it as needed for your meal prep!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 whole eggs mixed
- 3 Egg Whites whisked to soft peaks
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together: the almond flour, tapioca flour, rice flour and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl whisk the egg whites until you get soft peaks. Feel free to use an electric mixer for a faster stiffing of the egg whites. In a separate bowl, crack the whole eggs and whisk. Add the vinegar, avocado oil, honey, and almond milk. Whisk once again to mix. Fold the egg whites into the whole eggs mix by using a spatula. First, add a small amount of soft peak egg whites into the whole eggs, and gently fold them into the whole egg mixture with the spatula (folding means to combine two liquids of different volumes into one uniform mixture). Once the initial egg white mix is folded in, repeat the same process folding in the rest of the egg whites in small quantities, until the whites and whole eggs are one uniform liquid mix.
- Immediately mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients by adding the dry ingredients a third at a time. Similar to the egg white folding, carefully and slowly blend the dry ingredients in (do so in small batches at a time). Repeat until all ingredients are mixed in. Do not overmix.
- Liberally grease a loaf pan with oil. Add the mixture to the pan, spread evenly, flatten, and bake for 45 minutes in a convection oven. It may take about 1 hour in a non-conventional (no fan) oven. After 45 minutes, remove loaf from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes to up to an hour. Remove from the pan and slice into 1 oz thick slices.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.