- 9 cups Rice Chex, Corn Chex, or Chocolate Chex
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter or margaine
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.